Guidelines for Preparation of Free Oral Presentations
- Presentations should be made using MS PowerPoint (file extension .ppt or .pptx) format.
- All presentations should be in LANDSCAPE format and size: on screen 4:3 ratio
(10 inches x 7.5 inches)
- Each presentation will be limited to 12 minutes followed by 3 minutes for questions.
Please hand in the soft copy of your presentation to the session coordinator/help desk at the venue 6-24 hours prior to the scheduled presentation.
If you wish to email, please email to [email protected]
Guidelines for Preparation of Posters
A printed copy of your poster has to be fixed to the display board provided at the venue.
- The display board for each poster will be 45 inches high and 45 inches wide.
- The Title, Names of Author/s, and their affiliation should be indicated at the top of the poster.
- The lettering of the title should be at least 3 cm high and the name/s of author/s and their institutional affiliations should be at least 2 cm high.
- The text and illustration of the poster should be readable from a distance of about 1 m (font size: minimum 20 pt). Use upper and lower case for general content, as all –capital text is difficult to read. Avoid using mixture of fonts.
- Make sure to correctly reference any images that you use. Tables and charts should be labeled properly in order to enhance the visibility.
- Accessories to mount the posters will be available at the registration desk.
- Posters should be displayed all 3 days and presenting author should be available during the breaks of day 1 of the congress (8th November 2017)
Guidelines for Preparation of e-Posters
- Poster should fit to a size 42 inch 1080p monitor
- Width – 15 inches Height – 8.4 inches
- Margins (safe zone) – 0.5 inches on all slides
- Ratio 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Orientation – Landscape
- Poster Format – .ppt, .pptx or .JPEG
- Include the EP number on the top right hand corner of the poster (Font: size 18, Bold)
- Should not exceed three slides (excluding the title slide) and arrange the content as background, objectives, method, results, conclusion (acknowledgment, if applicable)
- Should follow two column format conveniently dividing the sections as background, objectives, method, results, conclusion
- You can use multimedia content showing animations, simulations and etc.
- Send you e-poster to [email protected] on or before 3rd of November 2017
General formatting Guidelines
Use the following formatting to prepare your presentation
- Font – Arial, Calibri
- Title Text – Minimum font size 40pt
- Headings/Sub-headings – Minimum font size 36pt
- Layout – Landscape orientation
- Hyperlinks – Not allowed
- Audio – Not supported
- Images format – High resolution in .tiff, .gif, .jpeg and .bmp
- Slide Transitions – No effects between slides nor text/images transition within slides